WHAT DO WE DO WITH YOUR INFORMATION?
When you browse our site, we also automatically receive your computer’s internet protocol (IP) address in order to provide us with information that helps us learn about your browser and operating system. Email marketing (if applicable): With your permission, we may send you emails about our platform, new features, products and other updates.
1. Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected.
2. We will collect and use of personal information solely with the objective of fulfilling those purposes specified by us and for other compatible purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
3. We will only retain personal information as long as necessary for the fulfilment of those purposes.
4. We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
5. Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up to date.
6. We will protect personal information by reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorised access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
7. We will make readily available to customers information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information.
8. The below companies may collect personal information when you interact with our digital property, including IP addresses, digital identifiers, information about your web browsing and app usage and how you interact with our properties and ads for a variety of purposes, such as analytics about how you engage with websites and other commercial purposes. For more information about the collection, use and sale of your personal data and your rights, please use the below links.
We are committed to conducting our business in accordance with these principles in order to ensure that the confidentiality of personal information is protected and maintained. GDPR We are committed to protecting and respecting your privacy. We work to keep our policies in line with the latest legislation. (GDPR)
We do not collect personal information from our users, unless that information is necessary, When ordering or registering on our site, as appropriate, we may collect the following information –
1. Information submitted in forms i.e. name, email address.
2. If you contact us, we may keep a record of correspondence.
3. Details of transactions through our site and of the fulfilment of your orders.
4. Details of your visits to our site including, but not limited too, traffic data, resources accessed, behaviours and patterns or otherwise.
5. You may, however, visit our site anonymously.
What do we use your information for? Any of the information we collect from you may be used in one of the following ways –
1. To improve our website (we continually strive to improve our website offerings based on the information and feedback we receive from you)
2. To measure or understand the effectiveness of advertising we serve to you and others
3. To improve customer service (your information helps us to more effectively respond to your customer service requests and support needs)
4. To administer a contest, promotion, survey or other site feature
5. To contact you periodically via a number of methods. If you have given us the consent to do so, we may contact you by email to notify you of products or features that may be of interest to you. The data you provide will be used for the purpose stated at the time. In all of our communication to you we will offer you the option to opt-in or opt-out.
If we ask for your personal information for a reason, like marketing, we will either ask you directly for your expressed consent, or provide you with an opportunity to say no.
How do I withdraw my consent? If after you opt-in, you change your mind, you may withdraw your consent for us to contact you, for the continued collection, use or disclosure of your information, at anytime, by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We may disclose your personal information if we are required by law to do so or if you violate our Terms of Service.
When you click on links on our store, they may direct you away from our site. We are not responsible for the privacy practices of other sites and encourage you to read their privacy statements
Cookies are small files that a site or its service provider transfers to your computer’s hard drive through your Web browser (if you allow) that enables the sites or service providers systems to recognise your browser and capture and remember certain information.
We may contract with third-party service providers to assist us in better understanding our site visitors. These service providers are not permitted to use the information collected on our behalf except to help us conduct and improve our business. If you prefer, you can choose to have your computer warn you each time a cookie is being sent, or you can choose to turn off all cookies via your browser settings.
The information is depersonalised and is displayed as numbers, meaning it cannot be tracked back to individuals. This will help to protect your privacy. Using Google Analytics we can see what content is popular on our Website, and strive to provide you with a better user experience.
To protect your personal information, we take reasonable precautions and follow industry best practices to make sure it is not inappropriately lost, misused, accessed, disclosed, altered or destroyed.
If our store is acquired or merged with another company, your information may be transferred to the new owners so that we may continue to sell products to you.
QUESTIONS AND CONTACT INFORMATION
If you would like to: access, correct, amend or delete any personal information we have about you, register a complaint, or simply want more information contact our Privacy Compliance Officer at: email@example.com